KEES security grates provide a barrier to restrict the passage of everything except air. Whether they are used in correctional facilities or in facilities that must prevent unauthorized entry, they can be installed in every opening through a secure wall, ceiling or roof, inside of ductwork or between two sections of duct. There are a myriad of frame and bar options to suit any application including tool resisting models that incorporate hardened bars to meet
ASTM A-627 and A-629 standards.
- Steel, hardened steel or stainless steel all-welded construction
- Durable paint finishes for any application
- Versatile mounting styles provide tailor-made solutions
- Sizes beyond industry norms can be specified
SECURITY GRATES (DUCT BARRIERS OR MAN BARS)
- Steel construction is finished with a white two-part polyurethane coating.
- Stainless steel construction is mill finish.
- Hardened steel is available in round, ribbed and flat bars.
- Hot dip galvanizing can be provided.
- Other specialty coatings such as epoxy or phenolic finishes are available.
- Rectangular, round or custom shapes can be made in any size.