Exhaust-only backshelf hoods
Backshelf (low proximity) hoods provide grease exhaust in applications where an overhead canopy is not desirable or practical (such as a low ceiling height application). Backshelf hoods are not recommended for high-heat and high-grease producing equipment or open-flame equipment such as charbroilers.
- 18-gauge 304 stainless steel (Std.), 430 stainless steel is available
- Exterior seams continuously welded, liquid-tight, ground and polished
- NSF Listed
- Meets NFPA 96 Code requirements
- Full-length pitched grease trough with removable grease cup
- Aluminum baffle type filters
- Factory-installed collars
Options & Accessories
KC, KD, and KE hoods are available in a single section in any increment of length from 4' to 12'. Longer lengths are obtained by butting multiple sections together utilizing factory-supplied welded joint covers.