You’ll appreciate the solid construction and durable welded joints of our galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplastic industrial ventilation hoods, each built to a specific size. A wide range of styles meets virtually any exhaust application—from vehicle maintenance to wastewater treatment to manufacturing. Single-piece construction is available up to any size that will fit on a truck and larger sizes are available in multiple sections for field assembly.
- Keep work environments free of harmful vapors, fumes, oils, particles and more
- Expertly designed with heavy-duty, high-quality materials
- Options and accessories offer customized design
- 18-gauge galvanized steel
- 18-gauge 304 or 316 stainless steel
- .063" aluminum
- Thermoplastic materials
(e.g. PVC, CPVC, PE and PP)
- Welded seams
Options & Accessories
- Internal baffles
- Perimeter slot
- Double shell
- Dampered slot
- Side skirt
- Gutter and drain fitting
- Filter rack
- Mounted switch
- Light fixture
- Make-up air plenum
- Galvanized steel
- 304 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Mill (Thermoplastic is only available in mill finish)
- Satin polish (only available in stainless steel)
- Prime coated
- Two-part polyurethane paint (standard and custom colors available)
- Other paint finishes available such as epoxy or phenolic resin
Available in twelve standard colors as well as any custom color. Shown below are representations of the standard colors*.
Contact us if you need a finish sample of the actual paint color.
*Colors shown are an approximation, each computer monitor displays color differently.
For additional information regarding industrial hood applications refer to:
Industrial Ventilation Manual
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
Cincinnati, OH 45211
American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
1791 Tullie Circle, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30329
Custom hoods are available fabricated to customer supplied requirements. FAX or e-mail a sketch or drawing to KEES for quotation.
Some examples of custom fabricated hoods are:
- Backshelf hood with front extension and flexible curtains
- Backshelf hood with pad filter frames
- Barrel filling hood
- Conical overhead hood
- Downdraft table
- Equipment enclosure
- Melting furnace hood
- Spray booth