We have an immediate opening for a Computer Programmer to develop and maintain internal business software programs. The ideal candidate has a strong background in software development and programming, including an advanced understanding of the Windows Operating System and associated hardware. She or he should be entrepreneurial, creative, and analytical. Exciting opportunities abound to automate processes for our external and internal customers.
- Code and test programming for in-house software programs.
- Maintain existing programs based on immediate need.
- Conduct end-user training, both on-going and upon software implementation.
- Balance workday between multiple projects and respond to tech support requests from staff.
- Technical Capacity
- Curious, creative, and self-motivated
- Analytical Skills
- Focused and Thorough
- Collaboration Skills
- Associate Degree with 3 years of software development experience
- Good experience with Progress, .NET, C#, C++, SQL Server
- Experience with ES2016, NodeJS, Meteor, and React, a definite plus
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server, Windows OS, networking, and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Commitment to continuing education in computer programming (training at employer’s expense)
- Personal Computer
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This is largely a sedentary role. However, regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move about facility.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities change with or without advance notice.